yeah, and this will all be gone tomorrow.. 46 degrees! wahoo! spring is gettin closer and closer!
I just got to work a little while ago and the secondary & main roads between Norton and BSG are all clear.
The sun is out too so there's a lot of melt off happening.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
yeah, and this will all be gone tomorrow.. 46 degrees! wahoo! spring is gettin closer and closer!
NWS snow totals:
http://www.srh.noaa.gov/productview.php?pil=PNSMRX
Sandy Ridge got a good 4-inches, probably more.
Coming out of Flatwoods this morning took a ride around the know, a good amount of snow that way as well.
---Grip it.....and Rip It---
Gym Monster-Gettin' the train everyday!!
There was 2-3" everywhere from Coeburn to Sevierville yesterday morning. Roads in Scott County were snow covered, not that slick though.
I-81/I-40 was pretty clear, although the shoulders were snow covered. Saw one vehicle overturned on the side of the road. It was pulling a trailer and somehow got turned completely around to face east instead of west.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I was in Johnson City saturday, it was the worst I had ever seen it there.
Yeah, I left home yesterday expecting to see nothing down here because it was all just about gone back in Pennington by then. Sure was a suprise when I got down here and it looked like there was a couple inches still left on the ground and it was litle colder here too.
i still wish it would snow about 10 feet b4 spring
LINEMEN ARE THE UNSUNG HEROES...
There wasn't very much melting going on in Berea yesterday but as of now, it's pretty much all gone except in the places where the sun doesn't hit. That should be gone soon.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Bookmarks